Table of Contents
- Summary History and Forecasts – A national level look at housing starts (both single family and multifamily) and housing sales (both new and existing) with history back to 2009 and projections two years forward. Also includes history on permitted value at the national level and drivers like GDP and mortgage rates.
- Permitted Value by Region – Breakdown by the four major and nine fine Census Bureau regions including breakdowns of single family and multifamily market for dollars invested in housing.
- Permitted Value by State – Shows the dollars invested in housing by state with comparisons to last year and year over year growth rates including a 5 year growth rate.
- Permitted Units Region & State – Breakdowns by the four major and nine fine Census Bureau regions including breakdowns of single family and multifamily market.
- Metropolitan Permitted Units & Value – Shows unit permitted and the dollars invested in housing across 350+ metropolitan areas, with year over year growth rates and breakdowns of single family and multifamily market.
- Employment by State – Shows the total number employed in each state, number of jobs added or subtracted year over year and growth rates.
- Employment by Metro – Shows the total number employed in nearly 400 metropolitan areas, number of jobs added or subtracted year over year and growth rates.
- New Home Sales by Price Range – From the latest monthly data all the way back to 2002, a look at new home sales by price range.
- Construction Put in Place Residential and Non-Residential -- Provides big picture construction value for both the residential and non-residential construction markets, including improvements and growth rates year over year.