Armed with a disruptive B2B event business model honed over our first decade, AE Ventures is planning to rapidly expand within and beyond our technology-meets-construction niche and internationally.
To grow and improve as planned, we’ll be adding more smart, ambitious professionals to our team—folks who are a great fit with our Core Values and get, want and have the capacity to fill our open roles.
We provide both on-the-job and formal training to our staff, and, as important, we provide opportunities to take ownership, make critical contributions and advance your career.
You will thrive at AE Ventures if you want to join us in pursuit of our mission to drive extraordinary progress, look for new challenges and take initiative to make continuous improvements to our products and processes. You will insatiably seek to learn, think, vision, interact and laugh!
For more information on becoming a part of the AE Ventures team, contact Donna Kent, Director of Finance & Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AE Ventures is looking for a creative Graphic Designer, who’s eager to learn, collaborate, and grow. This individual will assist the marketing team with digital marketing, video editing and event-related design projects, including but not limited to: large format signage, print collateral, PowerPoint design, research guides and reports, social media graphics, email graphic creation and updating websites. We’re looking for a highly motivated and passionate person, who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment with an energetic team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create new materials and modify existing sales enablement collateral to support the industry relations, business development, advisory and marketing teams.
- Develop look and feel for events an design large format signage.
- Develop PowerPoint templates to support sales, guest recruitment and content teams.
- Pay close attention to detail, accuracy and design rules when creating and reviewing materials.
- Create graphics for emails, newsletters, and social media
- Update brand and event sites with new information, logos and photos.
- Stay organized within folder structures, naming conventions and email inboxes.
- Create brand guidelines and consistency and ensure these guidelines are followed by all.
- Have passion for process and ability to prioritize and communicate and manage schedules.
- Pursuing or recently completed your Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or marketing/design-related field.
- Passion for print and digital design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with HTML/CSS, WordPress, and video editing is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and meet your deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with senior leaders and teammates.
* send a PDF portfolio or link to an online portfolio.
Health and Dental Care. AE Ventures covers 50% of the premium for individual employees, 40% of the premium costs for individual + spouse/dependent and family plans
Simple IRA with company contributions
8 days of paid holidays observed
15 days of paid time off in the first year of service, 20 days after the first year and 25 days after 5 years of service
1 day of paid annual leave for charity/community service
Formal and on-the-job training
Life Insurance of $30,000 is paid in full
Flexible work hours
Opportunity to travel around the US to our B2B events
Fun company activities and outings – Holiday parties, summer outings, quarterly gatherings