Armed with a disruptive B2B event business model honed over our first decade, AE Ventures is planning to rapidly expand within and beyond our technology-meets-construction niche and internationally.
To grow and improve as planned, we’ll be adding more smart, ambitious professionals to our team—folks who are a great fit with our Core Values and get, want and have the capacity to fill the open roles on our accountability chart.
We provide both on-the-job and formal training to our staff, and, as important, we provide opportunities to take ownership, make critical contributions and advance your career.
You will thrive at AE Ventures if you want to join us in pursuit of our mission to drive extraordinary progress, look for new challenges and take initiative to make continuous improvements to our products and processes. You will insatiably seek to learn, think, vision, interact and laugh!
For more information on becoming a part of the AE Ventures team, contact Donna Kent, Director of Finance & Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re AE Ventures, the hosted-style B2B event producer that’s disrupting the trade show market by providing planned, predictable results. We focus on driving extraordinary progress on technology for high-volume, multifamily and luxury homebuilders. We’re looking for a persuasive professional who will reach out by phone, web-conference, social media and other digital selling techniques to secure commitments from business leaders to attend our events and make use of our research and reference information products. The ideal candidate will enjoy doing research on prospects, designing and testing outreach cadences, contacting prospects via persistent and personalized correspondence and tracking his/her work in our CRM. This dynamic role requires an outgoing personality, the ability to develop a rapport and relationships with clients on the phone and at events. It also requires an interest in technology and homebuilding.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Recruit guests to attend events via dedicated phone and email outreach.
- Maintain detailed records of outreach made to prospects in Salesforce.
- Report progress on recruitment efforts to the GR team on a weekly basis.
- Conduct internet research to discover appropriate contacts to attend event.
- Develop and implement a creative approach to guest contact, always striving to achieve results.
- Provide high-quality customer service for all event guests and sponsors.
- Assist internal staff with miscellaneous projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, with strong customer satisfaction focus
- Requires a highly motivated individual with a positive, proactive approach when identifying problems and improving processes
- Ability to complete high quality, accurate work within imposed time frame
- Detail oriented and well organized, neat in his or her performance of work
- Computer literate, experienced with word processing software and spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to travel 10-15%
***Previous sales experience a plus***
Founded in 2008, AE Ventures’ mission is to drive extraordinary progress through next-generation hosted style events. Armed with a disruptive B2B event business model honed over our first decade, AE Ventures is planning to rapidly expand within and beyond our technology-meets-construction niche and internationally. To grow and improve as planned, we’re looking to add a smart, ambitious director of marketing. Our ideal candidate will have strong digital marketing knowledge and skills and the ability to develop, manage, monitor and refine results-oriented marketing programs and efforts.
Specific areas of need:
- Website development to enable complete online buying journeys for both prospective guests and sponsors
- Lead generation and nurturing programs
- Enabling our inside sales teams with collateral, presentation materials and other information assets they can present to increase trust and understanding
- Overseeing the production and promotion of research and reference information products
- Implementation and maintenance of a strong production schedule and project management processes
- Development, over time, of a monetized suite of attachment businesses providing our clients database marketing, sales enablement content, and account based marketing services
- Defining marketing team objectives and reporting utilizing AEV’s EOS process
- Leading the development of our marketing strategy working closely with the leadership and sales teams.
- Spearheading the execution of marketing campaigns, including database management, design and implementation of campaigns, tracking results, reporting, analysis, and revisions as needed for increased growth.
- Working closely with the sales team to generate leads and enable them to meet their objectives by providing the appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Implementing multifaceted marketing programs including social advertising, social media, SEO, SEM, email, direct mail.
- Utilizing marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to optimize performance.
- Directing the outreach activities of the guest recruitment team, crafting unique messaging that drives response from our prospect universe.
- Managing content development for marketing messaging, ensuring thought-provoking content is delivered to our audience in a method that is effective for our audiences.
- Identifying short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs.
- Managing in-house and contract marketing resources – creative, technical, research, database, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in marketing management and contributor roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing. Account based marketing experience a plus
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Strategic thinker and problem-solver
- Demonstrated ability to execute and follow-through in a proactive way
- Hustle and determinization to get things done
- Strong interest and understanding of technology industry and state of the art B2B sales and marketing processes
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education
Health and Dental Care. AE Ventures covers 50% of the premium for individual employees, 40% of the premium costs for individual + spouse/dependent and family plans
401k with company contributions
8 days of paid holidays observed
15 days of paid time off in the first year of service, 20 days after the first year and 25 days after 5 years of service
1 day of paid annual leave for charity/community service
Formal and on-the-job training
Life Insurance of $30,000 is paid in full
Approved business travel reimbursement
Regular company social events and outings