September 12, 2014 — Last September AE Ventures re-launched TecHome Builder with a batch of reporting from CEDIA 2013 filling its inaugural e-newsletter. Yesterday, the online media and event brand celebrated its 1st re-birthday (TecHome Builder originally operated as print publication 2001-2008) with an intimate happy hour.
Past, present and future sponsors and builder readers joined the TecHome Builder team to celebrate a host of year one accomplishments including:
- Establishing and pursuing a valuable and durable mission that helps builders:
- understand how to sell, market and merchandise home technology more effectively
- learn to design and build technology into homes profitably
- effectively leverage technology to win market share over used homes
- Publishing more than 250 articles in the TecHome Builder e-newsletters, Insights and Buzz, including dozens of articles across the TecHome technology spectrum:
- 60 on Advanced Appliances
- 65 on Connectivity
- 117 on Electronics
- 82 on Energy
- 44 on HVAC and IAQ
- 58 on Lighting and Lighting Control
- Establishing distribution of the now twice weekly e-newsletters to 65,000+.
- Growing TecHomeBuilder.com page views from zero to nearly 20,000/month.
- Producing the first annual TecHome Builder Summit for high-volume homebuilders in Austin, March 3-5, 2014. The Summit proved transformative on many fronts, as demonstrated by the post-Summit guest survey:
- 100% agreed… “We’ll be working on developing well merchandised upgrade paths for home tech as a result of the Summit.”
- 97% agreed… “We’ll be working on including more technology as standard in our homes as a result of the Summit.”
- 97% agreed… “We’ll be more aggressive in marketing energy technology options and upgrades as a result of the Summit.”
- 95% agreed… “We are considering switching vendors as result of interactions at the Summit.”
- Building powerful editorial and business development staff, led by Steve Castle and Jasmine Leitzel, respectively. They teamed up with other AE Ventures executive, marketing, operations and audience development staff to create a powerful event and media engine that is attacking the opportunities for technology in the growing new home market.
“We re-launched with a solid mission and revised scope that broadened the definition of home technology. We updated the way we delivered our information and advice leveraging the best of digital media and our unique executive event format. We connected with a real need. We could not have asked for a better reception and could not be prouder of the team we’ve built to fulfill on our brand promise.”
October 20-22, the final leg of the TecHome Builder 2014 plan will be completed with the production of TecHome Builder LUX, an event that will host luxury homebuilders looking to immerse themselves in content and contacts that will help them use technology to increase revenues and profits and sell more homes.
For more information on sponsoring TecHome Builder LUX, the Summit or digital media, contact Jasmine Leitzel at 508-618-8329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on applying for hosting to TecHome Builder LUX or the TecHome Builder Summit, contact Liza Alkhazov at 508-544-4885 to email@example.com